My 32.5 Fluval Flex Marine (BUILD THREAD)

jasonmac644

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
29
Location
mississauga
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm new to the saltwater hobby, I thought I would post my tank and the upgrades I've done to it.

Livestock:
2 clown fish
1 purple firefish
1 Midas Blenny
1 Cleaner shrimp
2 Hammer corals
1 pink goniopora
1 flame BTA
1 Torch
2 GSP's

Equipment;
- I'm running the stock light (Corals are doing good)
- I bought 2 intank media basket
- Changed return pump to sicce 1.5 for better flow
- 1 Jeboa SDW 5 wavemaker
- I used a Nane Esshops skimmer(Works Great)
- Eheim 100 Heater


I will keep updating the thread as I upgrade my tank.
 
Welcome and let's get this part started! :p
 
Here are some images

7FA47299-5A19-462D-8C3B-24C6A430D154.jpeg ED0EAB96-BA98-4CAD-9302-594949C80820.jpeg C427D867-FBB1-4144-B853-5D9CA63C2118.jpeg 3E3E5414-9580-4B61-8D0A-562455142F07.jpeg EF9C54A0-303E-47F8-AAB5-ECE2DB0CA05B.jpeg
 
very nice,along for the ride ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new