My 40 B.....AIO

Ajk'sreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
154
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hears a snap shot of my 40 breeder that I took with the IPad mini. Please give me any thoughts or suggestions if I should do something different I'm still working on the rock. Need a few more peaces for the left side but other then that what do u guys think of it so far.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 151
I like it alot looks realy good.When all the corals grow out and fill in i think its gunna be a real sweet tank
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new