My 60 gallon cube

Pellaeon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
226
Reaction score
0
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tore down my 25 gallon, for a 60 gallon cube, needed something with a lot more room on the floor. It is lit with a 250W MH, 2 x T5HO, and a reefbrite. I am using a 10 gallon sump, with a SWC120 cone skimmer. For water flow, aside from the return pump I am using 2 x Koralia#1 on a wavemaker, and 2 x Koralia 3. Shots are about an hour after my metal halide turned off. I keep my MH running for only 5 hours a day.

I started this tank in March, using the old rock and gravel from my 25 gallon.

2342685150039513940S600x600Q85.jpg


Left side:

2919783380039513940S600x600Q85.jpg


Right side:

2691827800039513940S600x600Q85.jpg
 
Last edited:
Not sure why this doesn't have any comments, that is a sweet looking tank!!
 
Wow nice looking tank. Talk about frag city!! Question what size reefbrite do you have? Does it light up your tank well?? I am looking into one for a 46 bow front.
 
It looks at though it's headed in a great direction keep up the great work!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new