My 72 Bowfront Build Revised Thread

hey where's that video you promised, lol I know you had nothing to this weekend :rolleyes:
:p:p:p
Hmmm I see you ignored my post BFRF??;)
 
That's a really nice bowfront jsker. Looking forward to more pics.

Oh and now you climb on the bandwagon with @Chrisfish oh the pressure to produce;Nailbiting:eek::D What will be the choice of music folks?
 
Running Down a Dream - Tom Petty?

You are correct, I have one that fits in mind. Tribute fish tank video:)
 
Oh and now you climb on the bandwagon with @Chrisfish oh the pressure to produce;Nailbiting:eek::D What will be the choice of music folks?
That was going to be my question to you, you always pick just the right one!!
 
I felt this was the appropriate music after the requests for Tom Petty
 
Working on video format
 
Ok, videos exported in Adobe Premiere H.264 is the way it going to be from now on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new