My 75 gallon reef tank

Looking good! Tons of coralline, Have fun at work.
Thanks! I just finished scraping some off the back wall and I like to keep it off the sides and the front! So far so good right now in the ER.
 
Silly shroom, it's like having kids, they never stay where they are supposed to

20190423_115035.jpg
 
Our Sohal tang has been MIA for the past couple days, moved rocks and things around still cannot find him. Miss that fish, lots of personality and would always greet me.

20190508_222314.jpg
 
Last edited:
Love the ship, especially how it has blended over time. My kids want me to include some "fun" stuff like that when I get my tank going. This helps their case a bit!
 
Love the ship, especially how it has blended over time. My kids want me to include some "fun" stuff like that when I get my tank going. This helps their case a bit!
Thanks! My husband is prior Navy and I felt we should put a ship in.
 
Nope, no photoshop is used on the pictures just my Note 9 in Pro mode.

Ohh wow, my wife have the same phone. I will try later. Thanks
 
Playing around with my Note 9 and full 100% blues on our reef. I am standing on a chair from the kitchen table becasue I am too short!

20190523_124550.jpg
 
Sorry about your Tang stinks when one goes missing and you don’t know why. Tanks looking good
 
Sorry about your Tang stinks when one goes missing and you don’t know why. Tanks looking good
We noticed he was a little dark in color the night before but he was eating. The next day I walked by the tank, he did not come out. Tore the rock work around and the ship, no Sohal. Dunno if he jumped and our dogs ate it or a nem. Huge bummer.

Thanks for the positive comments about our tank. Not bad for our first reef tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new