OP
Supreme Reefs

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is coming nice tu gothre ben werry nice i need tu come overe again pickup the rest i call you sone i need tu figur oll this .

Hey thanks for stopping by, and no worries just let me know when your ready :)

ddwbeagles

Northern VA Novice Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little confused on what looks like a "whole house" water filter mounted on the right side of the stand. Looks too small to be an RO/DI unit, but as best as I can make out your tubing/routing, it's looking like it's plumbed in to your water line/supply and not your return pump. Or is that your media reactor?

Awesome job on the stand and installation of your componets. Got to love the installed lighting and the dosing meters neatly mounted to back wall.

OP
OP
Supreme Reefs

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little confused on what looks like a "whole house" water filter mounted on the right side of the stand. Looks too small to be an RO/DI unit, but as best as I can make out your tubing/routing, it's looking like it's plumbed in to your water line/supply and not your return pump. Or is that your media reactor?

Awesome job on the stand and installation of your componets. Got to love the installed lighting and the dosing meters neatly mounted to back wall.

That on the right side of the stand is the GFO/Carbon reactor and thanks for the compliment! :)

OP
OP
Supreme Reefs

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Water has been running for about 4 days now and parameters are...

ALK 11
CAL 450
MAG 1250
PH 8.39

I think ALK maybe too high and PH should be lowered? What you guys think?

OP
OP
Supreme Reefs

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
_MG_0122.jpg

Custom top-off tank 16"x16"x30" about 33 gallons

_MG_0112.jpg

So i purchased this rock from BRS and asked if they can get the largest pieces if possible and so i got what i asked for... haha this flat rock is HUGE! Now thats great customer service :) . I just wish my tank is big enough to put the whole thing in there... now i know where to go to get some rock :)

_MG_0183.jpg

So finally... heres the aquascape! It might get changed a little once the corals are in though. I wanted to have as much space on the bottom as possible. Didnt want to put the corals too high either since the light is a little low.

20k radiums are awesome! Right now lights on are 2 20k radiums and 4 t-5 03 actinics. Pretty blue...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Supreme Reefs

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Havent updated this in a while so heres some pics :)

_MG_0855.jpg

FINALLY installed my auto top offs and they are working great! Well i think so since im not around when they are pumping at night.

_MG_0857.jpg

Tube holder, very convenient :)

_MG_0862.jpg

Packed with corals and its not even half of what i have to pack in there :( i still have some room... i guess... haha

ctxmonitor

My Reef Creation
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, dont u think you have too much frags.. haha.. You still have room, huh.. I have the exact same size a 90g with the flowstar.. I have it plumb externally.. How is yours doing so far? I find mine to be a little on the loud side, with the humming coming from it. You have it submerged in the water, so i'm not sure if yours is as loud.. I have it all open currently and it is spilt with a T-pvc to two outlet.

OP
OP
Supreme Reefs

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, dont u think you have too much frags.. haha.. You still have room, huh.. I have the exact same size a 90g with the flowstar.. I have it plumb externally.. How is yours doing so far? I find mine to be a little on the loud side, with the humming coming from it. You have it submerged in the water, so i'm not sure if yours is as loud.. I have it all open currently and it is spilt with a T-pvc to two outlet.

LOL its actually even more packed as of today! Im stuffing more corals in there slowly...

My flowstar is great! i like it a lot, no noise at all not even a hum! I have a ball valve on there too but only turned it down like 30%. Everything is pretty quiet :D

ctxmonitor

My Reef Creation
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even more pack?? I need a portrait of each frag you have in the tank than, haha..

OP
OP
Supreme Reefs

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good!!

What are you going to do when you run out of room in this one?lol

Thanks!

I have a frag tank up right now but thats pretty packed to, its a 50g breeder. Im thinking about taking that system down as well but setting up a newer different frag tank in its place. So in the mean time i would have to stuff everything in the 90g until it is set up...

I'm sure you'll get it cleaned up soon, right?!? :wink:

LOL i will try :D dont think it will work out though... i keep getting more stuff hahaha

Even more pack?? I need a portrait of each frag you have in the tank than, haha..

Hahaha im about 1/4 the way there. I think by the end of the year i should have all portraits up :D

ricwilli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice and clean build. Where did you get the Tube holder?

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back