My acrylic tank

image.jpg
 
I've had an acrylic tank for 20 years. I use the cover from a dobi pad on my magnet to clean. I’ve been doing this for twelve years with no issues. Be careful not to pick up sand when cleaning. Great tank.
 
I've had an acrylic tank for 20 years. I use the cover from a dobi pad on my magnet to clean. I’ve been doing this for twelve years with no issues. Be careful not to pick up sand when cleaning. Great tank.
The acrylic is clean it’s the sand and rock that have the algae on it I use a tunze algae magnet for the acrylic
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new