My acrylic tank

image.jpg
 
I've had an acrylic tank for 20 years. I use the cover from a dobi pad on my magnet to clean. I’ve been doing this for twelve years with no issues. Be careful not to pick up sand when cleaning. Great tank.
 
I've had an acrylic tank for 20 years. I use the cover from a dobi pad on my magnet to clean. I’ve been doing this for twelve years with no issues. Be careful not to pick up sand when cleaning. Great tank.
The acrylic is clean it’s the sand and rock that have the algae on it I use a tunze algae magnet for the acrylic
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new