My acrylic tank

image.jpg
 
I've had an acrylic tank for 20 years. I use the cover from a dobi pad on my magnet to clean. I’ve been doing this for twelve years with no issues. Be careful not to pick up sand when cleaning. Great tank.
 
I've had an acrylic tank for 20 years. I use the cover from a dobi pad on my magnet to clean. I’ve been doing this for twelve years with no issues. Be careful not to pick up sand when cleaning. Great tank.
The acrylic is clean it’s the sand and rock that have the algae on it I use a tunze algae magnet for the acrylic
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new