OP
D

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a little humor to help me along....

[video=youtube;rrOjKpSZ8PI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rrOjKpSZ8PI[/video]

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's funny! nine nine nine nine! LOL How far out are you until being able to place the acros back in the DT? You've gotta be close!

OP
OP
D

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm dipping tomorrow, and one more round next weekend. If all is clear, which it should be already, they will go in around the 19th or 20th of this month.

OP
OP
D

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, the sixline completely disappeared. I think one of my dogs ate it after it carpet surfed. I added 4 green chromis a day later, they have model citizens for the last 2 weeks. I then was starting to see little tufts of GHA sprouting on the glass and some rock, So I added a sailfin tang that is about the size of a quarter. He is AWESOME! eating algae like a champ. I went with him because I cant add snails, because the dip will kill them immediately, just like it did all the pods,Even after soaking and rinsing them. Then today, I went off my rocker and added a potters angel...

The plan is to keep it in the QT until March when I upgrade tanks. Because if I add him anytime before that, my tangs will not be happy...and neither will the potters angel.

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, you have added quite a bit to the DT. Glad to hear the sailfin is working out for you. Sorry to hear about your sixline... Potters angels are really cool too.

What size tank are you upgrading to? Let me guess, 180??? LOL You are a member of MTRC!

OP
OP
D

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope 120 Baby! I wanna be more like you!

4x2x2 starphire with eurobracing. No change for any of my equipment, just a lot more depth front to back.

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad I can inspire! haha

Very nice. I can't wait to see it. You'll love the 24" depth! March is just around the corner. Can I come help set it up/transfer things???

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweeeet! I think I'd take a full time job setting up aquariums if it paid well. That might ruin the hobby for me though so probably a good thing that hasn't happened. If you need help just holler, I'd be glad to help out anyway I can!

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, you have added quite a bit to the DT. Glad to hear the sailfin is working out for you. Sorry to hear about your sixline... Potters angels are really cool too.

What size tank are you upgrading to? Let me guess, 180??? LOL You are a member of MTRC!

Dont let him fool you if he had room and. Wasn't getting such a killer deal he'd be going with a 180 lol

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 2

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man aefw's are scary! Good to hear things are turning around for ya

Sent from my VS950 4G using Forum Runner

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back