My AEFW journey

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dowtish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You would def want to wait on that till you have good lights and everything is in check and ur growing other sps well before trying a deepwater acro.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 2

Mike, that doesnt sound like you have much faith in your young apprentice. You better get him ready!
 
Mike, that doesnt sound like you have much faith in your young apprentice. You better get him ready!

Naw he quit using algae scrubbers cant help him anymore!!!

He's just trying to persuade him into other corals so he has first shot at your frags. LOL

Foiled again!! Argh



Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 2
 
Happy Fuzzy Stick! it seems really glad to be back in it's home.

[video=youtube;CiBHB5-70D8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiBHB5-70D8&list=UUiIrju8joSfDCWLj6TKGFng&index=1[/video]
 
correction! took a break from the ATS.. im actually building a box (as we speak) and going back to the scrubber and pellets.
 
Awesome!! I know you were ready for them to be back in their homes too! Love the background music BTW!
 
Great read!
I know thread is old but....

How many dips did you do after no longer seeing and worms? I found a couple on my first dip, now 3 more dips later and get to see another flatworm just wondering how many more dips I should do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new