My Atlantis

BDC ATLANTIS

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
NW Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg


Hopefully you can see the pics of my Atlantis themed 70gal.
 
Thanks a lot
I need to add more rock. I want the entire back wall in rock and corals.
I've always been fascinated with the mysteries of Atlantis. It will look like a rock slide buried the city.
Destroying the buildings. I want it to look like nature has taken over.
 
That's awesome keep us posted.
 
Pretty cool! Can you tell us about the equipment that you are running? :)
 
Not much to tell
LIGHTING is 2 x2 green element LED
TANK is 75 gal custom acrylic half octagon
SUMP SYSTEM is 20gal with mangrove roots for filter
added starfish and red footed hermits and 2 turbo snails
Into the 1st sump.
OVER FLOWs into coarse sponge clean water with nutrients from roots
Feed back into tank by a cascade 1000 filter that I took the filter out of
And added empty bio balls into trays.
White lights stay on 5-6 hours on at 5pm until bed time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new