my coral collection!

_MG_0228.jpg


_MG_0231.jpg


_MG_0232.jpg


_MG_02062.jpg


my tailspot blenny chillin' on a clam.
_MG_9881.jpg
 
SHOW OFF!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Man those were some of the best pics I've seen... especially those zoo shots and the last fish pic. I would definitely like to see an update now.. it's been months!
 
That is an amazing tank! You had me at the first post. I can't wait to take the time and go through them all.

CJ
 
Great stuff as always....one of my favorite threads!!! where did you get the clowns from?
 
from one flip to another very nice collection!!!!

any updated FTS?

oh and ...........maligayang pasko at manigong bagong taon!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Sweet collection!
thanks.

just went threw the whole thread and he is crazy coral madness
thank you,for droolin'.:xd:

they look like jiggy's Smorcularis. are they? very nice score bro.

welcome back. hope to see more of the tank. 1smile1
same parent and thanks,marv.you still my flip idol.
your clownfish thread got me into getting this new clowns.
pm me,if you need anything.
:bigsmile:
Great looking stuff as always!
thank you,kings of clams!

from one flip to another very nice collection!!!!

any updated FTS?

oh and ...........maligayang pasko at manigong bagong taon!!!!!!!!!!!
salamat pare!same to you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new