My Dr. Reef order !

ZC aquatics

Advanced fish keeper
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2025
Messages
538
Reaction score
603
Location
Roy
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20250810_142514_1C8117D2-8BFB-4C64-8F27-BA5D4D10EB73.png


20250810_142514_6739A3ED-EB58-4B7E-9385-A8771FF0FE75.png

This is what I spent the gift card that I won!
 
20250810_142514_1C8117D2-8BFB-4C64-8F27-BA5D4D10EB73.png


20250810_142514_6739A3ED-EB58-4B7E-9385-A8771FF0FE75.png

This is what I spent the gift card that I won!

The lionfish is going to invite the goby over for dinner.
ZC and I have talked previously, but I did not see that they were planing on this combination of fish!

@ZC aquatics @KrisReef is right, you're ordering a predator fish and a fish that sulks around all day just hoping nothing eats it. This probably isn't a great combination. Are you able to alter your order?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new