My Dream Build 150

I've recently become the North American Sales Rep & Distributor for @noopsyche ! Orders to the US and surrounding areas will arrive much faster now! Packages going out often :)
Can I get an update on my order please. It was supposed to be delivered Friday but has been at the same location for days.
 
Can I get an update on my order please. It was supposed to be delivered Friday but has been at the same location for days.
Please pm me your order details and I will look it up right away :)
 
Beautiful build. Can you share your light settings? I have 4 noops and cant seem to get it dailed just right.
 
Last edited:
San Antonio Spurs Hello GIF by NBA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new