My Empire reef

That's a nice mccullochi you have there. How big is it and have you had it long? Looks giant for a fish that's been captive-bred fairly recently!
 
That's a nice mccullochi you have there. How big is it and have you had it long? Looks giant for a fish that's been captive-bred fairly recently!

She's about 3" or so. Theres a little male too. Hes not quite mature yet, but they are a very strong pair. I have had her for about a year. The male is about 6 months.
 
WOW Jeremy! Great Video! Your tank is lookin great and your rebound is coming along nicely!!! So what is on you future fish list??? I know there is more you want to add!

Eh, I pretty heavy right now. The last purchase of the Prognathodes guyanesis and guyanensis hybrid were tough on the wallet too.
 
Yeah, I hear that! Those are some great additions though!

Do you plan to add another Wrought? and what do you think about Interruptus?
 
Yeah, I hear that! Those are some great additions though!

Do you plan to add another Wrought? and what do you think about Interruptus?

I dont think Id add a wrought iron unless I could find a small one, and I had an interruptus, but I dont like the size/success that theyre brought in at. Usually huge and loaded with parasites. Its a bit too much a gamble for me.
 
What is your reason for only wanting a small Wrought? Or is it that you just dont have a lot of space available in the tank?
 
What is your reason for only wanting a small Wrought? Or is it that you just dont have a lot of space available in the tank?
Yeah, just space and load. The big ones seem just as hardy (if not hardier) than the small.
 
I am no longer going to the GA aquarium. I should just go to this guys house. Clarion angels are the best. I agree with you about the wrasses. I don't want anything in my tank, that there biggest goal is to jump out my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new