My Experience with Dr Reef

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

wrongpolo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the dust had settled from my tank upgrade and I decided that the tank was a bit empty. I don't have my quarantine system up and running and the moment so I decided to take a look around the web and stumbled upon Dr Reef's site. Pricing was pretty reasonable, and Dr Reef was quick to answer any and all questions I had along the way from order thru delivery. I had 2 wrasse that didn't make it past the first couple days, and after waiting for 2 weeks just to make sure they were indeed dead, and not hiding, Dr Reef issued me a credit so I could switch to some alternative species that ship better. Now, the Blonde Naso and 2 spot Bristletooth came in healthy looking and took to eating the first day. The lyretail anthias all were out swimming together within the first couple hours and aren't afraid of me at all, in fact they figured out in the first 2 days that I = food time. The molly miller blenny is scooting around and doing his thing. Everyone's healthy and fitting in great. The Chocolate tang and clownfish were a little bit miffed that they had new friends, but that subsided within a couple days. I would highly recommend using Dr Reef and plan to do so again in the future. I wanted to share because I feel like all too often people will go to the internet to post negative experiences more so than those who have positive ones. Thanks again Dr Reef, I appreciate the awesome customer service and quality livestock!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.5%
Back