My First Attempt at the Big Time: WaterBox PP 230.6 Tank Build

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
at this point i was bouncing back and forth between @Bleigh cajoling me to go see my patients bc they were turning blue (just so she could get her Lich King) and catching up on @Katrina71 triumphant return with Hippie kid and no sooner this one comes up...it called my name and in honor of Hippie Kid i bought it...

WWC Hippie Juice Acropora 87 some purple to go with my green and pink

1564395355254.png
That looks amazing! Looks like a massive frag! And glad your patients stayed their normal color!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunny Ds Zoanthids 55 but later i bought the same dang thing for 44.. i had click fever and couldn't hold back. Or maybe it just proves i really liked the look of these ones for my soon to be secret "zoa" garden. When the kids were all little and still let daddy read to them we use to have this thing ... if a kid movie came out that was also a book we would read the book first and then go watch the movie. One of the first ones we did that with was "the secret garden". So i decided (their adult input) to have a little "under the se'a"cret garden". corny but it works in my head.

1564393754108.png
If you end up with a large colony of these, between the two frags, I’ll GLADLY trade you some lich King’s.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you end up with a large colony of these, between the two frags, I’ll GLADLY trade you some lich King’s.
When do you get your shipment?

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neon Hammer 55
So some of the ones i wanted coming into this sale ...Hammer, frogspawn, acro and torch. general i know but i wanted to just feel the pieces not be too specific with all these made up names i wanted to get the whole gestalt of the tank as it came to me.
1564394148317.png
I have two large frogspawns that are getting massive. You can have a frag of one if you still are looking for any.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loved your commentary about your purchases. I’m glad I had vacation and had very little signal this week... otherwise I would have hopped into the eBay sales a bit too much too. Lol

REEFer86

Loving the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the thoughts and planning and never thought about the delivery. We live in a rural area with about a 1/3 mile driveway so guess where they drop shipped it. Luckily the truck driver was a former patient of mine from when I had a conventional office and went to Lowe’s and borrowed there hand truck dolly and wheeled it down the driveway. I hadn’t planned on how to get it into the house. I have never called on anyone to help me lift something and it was quite the joke around my sons-in-Law that I was calling them to come help lift. Bunch of redneck dufuses!! Lol... jk but they are ... [emoji2371]
Hey I chose to keep them here in KY after my time at Fort Knox in the Army! Haha
What’s good with an update?

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When do you get your shipment?
Wednesday! Just got back from the beach. My kid is such a home body. He ran around kissing everything and saying he missed it. he was so happy to be home.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back