My first battle box!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And unfortunately last for a good long while, as my tank is now full.

More pictures to come later, but here is one so far.
battle box.jpg

OP
OP
AngryMike2016

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lights are currently ramping up. Once they're up I'll post pictures. I received the following pieces:

Conveyorbelt of fleshdunce
Shag priority
Red planet
Sunny x sunset
Thunderstorm
Old blue prostrata (couldn't find this one on his website?)

Also, I'd like to extend a BIG thank you to Adam for some killer customer service. There was a miscommunication on delivery date; I had requested Friday, but he missed my e-mail. So out of his own pocket he paid the extra for Saturday delivery. That's grade A right there.

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lights are currently ramping up. Once they're up I'll post pictures. I received the following pieces:

Shag priority
Red planet
Sunny x sunset
Thunderstorm

Also, I'd like to extend a BIG thank you to Adam for some killer customer service. There was a miscommunication on delivery date; I had requested Friday, but he missed my e-mail. So out of his own pocket he paid the extra for Saturday delivery. That's grade A right there.

Please tell me your lights are fully ramped, its 8 hours later! Is it show and tell time yet?

OP
OP
AngryMike2016

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I got caught up cleaning my parrot room (I have six LARGE birds, so it takes a whole dang day) and then playing video games with an out of state friend. I promise I will take pictures tomorrow.

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I got caught up cleaning my parrot room (I have six LARGE birds, so it takes a whole dang day) and then playing video games with an out of state friend. I promise I will take pictures tomorrow.
Lol. I have had days like that. No rush.

OP
OP
AngryMike2016

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apologies for the poor picture, but my camera is old, and my phone is a flip phone. The red planet you see in this picture is not the one Adam sent me, I have already mounted that one on the rocks. This is an older one that got too much light, so I am letting rehab in a lower PAR region.

Those nice zoas and shrooms are from Top Shelf Aquatics and Boom Corals.

I kind of wish I had purchased all of my acropora from Adam. Makes me want to start a third tank, lol. I mentioned that to my girlfriend yesterday, and I don't think I've heard a faster NO in my life, lol.

SDC11240.JPG

amazongb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have one Yellow Nape Amazon, I've had him since he was a baby and he's 19 now.. it is a bit of work, can't imagine six, props!

OP
OP
AngryMike2016

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man, I don't know what it is, but Amazons scare me. I can do macaws all day long though, heh.

amazongb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man, I don't know what it is, but Amazons scare me. I can do macaws all day long though, heh.

I hand fed him as a baby, so he's tame with just about anyone. Still looks good for his ago too..has a good vocabulary and sings songs.. quite a character. I find parrots a little less messy than hook bills, I had a Cockatoo once and that guy would grab food with his claws, and throw whatever he didn't eat across the room lol I'd be walking past his room and just see food flying around HAHA..

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Shag priority
Red planet
Sunny x sunset
Thunderstorm

I succumbed to the Battlebox temptation, just ordered a 6 piece tester box. Montis r growing so figured why not.

OP
OP
AngryMike2016

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, I can promise you will love it. You'll get way more value in coral than you paid for, and they will be really good and healthy.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back