My first reef, well sort of !

vinniemabuna

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Location
Tucson AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, this is my 3.5 month old 45 gallon, 2x2x 18 wide curved glass craigslist special . I have tried saltwater before but failed thanks to all the site including this one for all the great info and to all my local reefers who helped with great advise.:angel:
 

Attachments

  • New ATI bulbs corals 001.jpg
    New ATI bulbs corals 001.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 123
  • New ATI bulbs corals 003.jpg
    New ATI bulbs corals 003.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 123
  • New ATI bulbs corals 010.jpg
    New ATI bulbs corals 010.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 103
  • New ATI bulbs corals 005.jpg
    New ATI bulbs corals 005.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 122
  • New ATI bulbs corals 011.jpg
    New ATI bulbs corals 011.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 110
Hi, no one has commented on my tank, I know its not good but I thought someone would say good start. Im going back to reefcentral , at least I know before I post something, they dont care ! Plus the nasty answers are expected. thanks anyway..
 
calm down bud!! things move fast here and sometimes get over looked!! tank looks great and looks like your off to a great start!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new