My Fish room is being built?

Discussion in 'Reef Aquarium Discussion' started by Tanks andupdates, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Tanks andupdates

Tanks andupdates Member

I am looking for some ideas for my fish room it will be Jake Adams inspired,I would like to create some interesting displays this is when you come into play The TOO 3 most voted ideas will win. Comment DOWN BELOW!

Algaewarrior likes this.
    Tags:

2. dbl

dbl It Takes Less Energy to be Nice Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Leader Partner Member 2019 Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Hospitality Award

Moved this over to the reef aquarium forum for more visibility.

Tanks andupdates likes this.
  3. sbash

sbash Not Just a Potato R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

Here's mine, sorry about the mess, I am tearing it down, and I just got in a bunch of clowns...

I'll walk you through it:

It starts with the sump and fuge from my 220 (upstairs)
    Then moves onto a small softy grow tank
    Then two low boy frag tanks
    Next is a 70 gallon frag tank, with a 5 gallon in front, the five gallon just houses a clown goby with a pistol shrimp.
    Then a 90 gallon display tank (which is plumbed with the 70 gallon frag tank)
    That little 10 gallon near the floor is a breeding tank for pseudomugil cyanodorsalis.
    Then a fish wall, which mainly houses clowns or serves as QT when I need it... Combined, there are about 200 clownfish in those tanks...

I hope that gives you some ideas on the endless potential of a fishroom.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
Draft saved Draft deleted