My Fragtank

Nics-Dreamreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
27
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
585906D8-DF67-4C92-BB50-A0D93A7FEFB2.jpeg
Hey everyone, my name is Paplo and I am 24 years old live in Germany, and are current studying psychology

I have starter the hobby about 12 years ago and it worked me quite hard, I love LPS and Anemones, sometimes it is sad that we don't have the same colorful variety of corals as everyone in the US, but with a bit of luck you can find real treasures

Just wanted to say hey, feel free to ask me something: )
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Very nice to meet you Paplo.

Please let me know when you make it to the states - I’m buying you dinner in exchange for all your secrets for a spectacular frag tank!
 
585906D8-DF67-4C92-BB50-A0D93A7FEFB2.jpeg
Hey everyone, my name is Paplo and I am 24 years old live in Germany, and are current studying psychology

I have starter the hobby about 12 years ago and it worked me quite hard, I love LPS and Anemones, sometimes it is sad that we don't have the same colorful variety of corals as everyone in the US, but with a bit of luck you can find real treasures

Just wanted to say hey, feel free to ask me something: )
Welcome! Looks great!
 
585906D8-DF67-4C92-BB50-A0D93A7FEFB2.jpeg
Hey everyone, my name is Paplo and I am 24 years old live in Germany, and are current studying psychology

I have starter the hobby about 12 years ago and it worked me quite hard, I love LPS and Anemones, sometimes it is sad that we don't have the same colorful variety of corals as everyone in the US, but with a bit of luck you can find real treasures

Just wanted to say hey, feel free to ask me something: )
Willkommen in der salzigen Familie! Ihre Korallen sind atemberaubend! Gute Arbeit!
Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new