My Frogspawn base tissue is whitening, is it normal?

thiago.reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Sao Paulo
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I got a frogspawn 2 weeks ago and I observed recently that the tissue near the base is getting white, is it normal? I am worried that maybe it’s a disease, or it’s not happy, or maybe my shrimp is biting it. My parameters are normal.

any help is much appreciated

3755C63F-E26A-485E-8AF7-959159977A7B.jpeg CC8BF63F-02A7-411D-B988-225381974D81.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new