My Innovative Marine Stepdown Tank

Josh Jordan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started in July 2017, my 20 gal stepdown reef is thriving with lots of small fish and some really nice frags! I have a pair of bangii cardinals, sharknose goby, red scooter blenny, Catalina Goby, hi-finned redbanded shrimp goby and the smallest yellow tang I’ve ever seen! For filtration I have purigen, seagel, denitrate, and matrix for biofiltration. Thanks for looking!

72D4B355-9E96-4621-BF76-1462E1486048.jpeg
 
What about your parameters, all of them ? Aquarium is not just filtration
 
Last edited:
Well since you asked so nicely!
pH: 8.2
Ammonia: 0 ppm
Nitrate: 10 ppm
Nitrite: 0 ppm
Alkalinity: 9
Calcium: 420 ppm
Salinity: 1.025
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new