My nano reef 100 lt

Ciosa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello my name is Luca and I live in Italy (Venice), and this is my nano reef 100 liters (26 gallons) dsb
uploadfromtaptalk1404568134247.jpg
 
What's up Luca. Welcome to R2R! Cool tank, looks great and well developed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new