Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, Frank.

Thanks, @Lost in the Sauce
I think I will get the bioballs cycling in a separate tub using the Fritz, maybe even buy more bioballs to cycle also this way. That way I can always have cycled bioballs ready for QT/Hospital transfers when necessary. This is also my long-term plan with my 125-125 system to keep bioballs in one section to keep them cycled for jump-starting other systems.
I keep sponges for my Auqaclears in all my sumps at all times. This way I can have cycled media if ever needed. It also is a good place for pods to reproduce while they sit there lol. Has been super helpful over the years.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, Frank.

Thanks, @Lost in the Sauce
I think I will get the bioballs cycling in a separate tub using the Fritz, maybe even buy more bioballs to cycle also this way. That way I can always have cycled bioballs ready for QT/Hospital transfers when necessary. This is also my long-term plan with my 125-125 system to keep bioballs in one section to keep them cycled for jump-starting other systems.
I run sponge filters in my quarantines, And always have two in the sump I can pull out at a moment's notice. Two birds, one stone.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WELL...where to start...:rolleyes:went down at about midnight to find the 30 gal brute of 12'er water ,for the table,100 degrees,
smelled foul,mag 18 seized ,hot to the touch,cooked it...;Facepalmdown the sump pit...
said "ya know" just went to bed..got some well need sleep...:)
only to be woke by 3 wild beasts on top of me ,the minute after Tifney left for work...;Happy;Happy
funny but not funny...;)
only to check phone,
Email ,from Fedex...your claim has been denied...:oops::mad:
did not even go to bathroom ,started shout at people on phone...
oh..were sorry this is our fault ,but the ship center has to file claim...o_Oo_Oo_O
annnd ,nobody at your claims dept knew this at 1 am a week ago ,when helping me fill out claim on computer ,while assisting me on phone at same time!!!

;Wideyedwho else needs a new poop shoot this morn,i must go though papers...:p;Woot;Woot
c'mon really..."head shaking emoji"...;Happy

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELL...where to start...:rolleyes:went down at about midnight to find the 30 gal brute of 12'er water ,for the table,100 degrees,
smelled foul,mag 18 seized ,hot to the touch,cooked it...;Facepalmdown the sump pit...
only to be woke by 3 wild beasts on top of me ,the minute after Tifney left for work...;Happy;Happy
funny but not funny...;)
only to check phone,
oh..were sorry this is our fault ,but the ship center has to file claim...o_Oo_Oo_O
annnd ,nobody at your claims dept knew this at 1 am a week ago ,when helping me fill out claim on computer ,while assisting me on phone at same time!!!

;Wideyedwho else needs a new poop shoot this morn,i must go though papers...:p;Woot;Woot
Dude.. in what universe can they think this is NOT their fault and should be covered?

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude.. in what universe can they think this is NOT their fault and should be covered?
The current one, as FedEx is useless. I never thought I would say this, but the USPS rocks lol. UPS is a far second right now.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
funny but not funny...;)
only to check phone,

You need me to shout at people like tag teaming a "help" line give me a shout, I'm good at shouting at people! :p

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am having a world of moments this morning, tang chasing wrasse so he can't eat.

Black clown trying to make the torch a house. He was so happy. While making lunch I come back to the large female clown. My guess is he was having so much fun and being happy. She got so ticked off and had to crash the party.
Grainy picture. I took what I could while I could.
clown and torch.jpg

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everytime I read something about fedex... I want to blow a fuse.
:rolleyes:i have no problems with them,the few times i shipped,this was a "tech" error on their part,admit guilt as it is all recorded by them,see no problem with getting claim righted,...except "what" another week...;Facepalm
big mistake on their part...:rolleyes: happy tuesday...;):p

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:rolleyes:i have no problems with them,the few times i shipped,this was a "tech" error on their part,admit guilt as it is all recorded by them,see no problem with getting claim righted,...except "what" another week...;Facepalm
big mistake on their part...:rolleyes: happy tuesday...;):p
I have issues with them. I think they know I am sick of it.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need me to shout at people like tag teaming a "help" line give me a shout, I'm good at shouting at people! :p
I can see it now.

Frank calls FedEx with Simon on 3 way, convo starts with Frank in US English and then Simon takes over with slang and curse words the FedEx rep has never heard before.

"OK listen here you knob, I am tired of all of the tossers messing up these bloody orders. This claim is valid you plonker......"

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would be awesome... ;Woot ;Woot ;Woot
although there are a few ears burning there already this morn...;):D:D
I could have went a lot worse, but kept it mostly family friendly lol. Spent some time with some bootnecks while overseas and I have to say, they are more foul mouth than us leathernecks lol.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can see it now.

Frank calls FedEx with Simon on 3 way, convo starts with Frank in US English and then Simon takes over with slang and curse words the FedEx rep has never heard before.

"OK listen here you knob, I am tired of all of the tossers messing up these bloody orders. This claim is valid you plonker......"
Conference call on teams would be in order for that one:)

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I could have went a lot worse, but kept it mostly family friendly lol. Spent some time with some bootnecks while overseas and I have to say, they are more foul mouth than us leathernecks lol.
..they can legally hang up on you if vulgur, haven't yet... :p but they can...:rolleyes:

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 77 48.7%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back