my new baby... AKA The Café

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone... :)
some creepy crap goin on here , been up since 5am, hulk "it's his birthday today" "also puppy mama's" ...;)
anyways hulk left at 6:30 ,it's now 7:30, have heard wooden door close loudly twice now...:oops:
for real ,Tifney n i are in bedroom w all 3 dogs ,didn't phase them, not windy outside, all doors in house are shut tight checked every one the first time throughout the house...:oops:
Good morning everyone...:)
But it Christmas season not Spooky Halloween! You need some burning sage to cleanse the house.

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if this was from the R2R SS or the #Cronies SS, but thank you!

1000004467.jpg

Last edited:

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone... :)
some creepy crap goin on here , been up since 5am, hulk "it's his birthday today" "also puppy mama's" ...;)
anyways hulk left at 6:30 ,it's now 7:30, have heard wooden door close loudly twice now...:oops:
for real ,Tifney n i are in bedroom w all 3 dogs ,didn't phase them, not windy outside, all doors in house are shut tight checked every one the first time throughout the house...:oops:
Good morning everyone...:)
Maybe it's the same ghosts that are messing with @rmorris_14 drain.

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
20231211_074211.jpg

I'll post another pic later. There's even more growth since pic
Depends on how large you want them. I keep my tallest at about 30". I also pack them tight so that their roots intertwine, which helps to impede the growth process.

20231222_174444.jpg

Last edited:

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Cronies SS (I think??) for my book funds!

Read Beauty And The Beast GIF

I also got a box of coffee beans today but I think that might be regular r2r SS?

IDK my brain is fried on account of retail at Xmas time.
Only a few days left, so I’ll spoil it. You’re welcome! As the note said, I’m still working on the other. But the fibro flare has had my painting on hold some. I wanted to make sure you had at least something on time ❤️

Buuuut now you prob. know what I’m working on XD. Idk if it’ll look good or clash with your decor.

And yeah no coffee from me, sorry!

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only a few days left, so I’ll spoil it. You’re welcome! As the note said, I’m still working on the other. But the fibro flare has had my painting on hold some. I wanted to make sure you had at least something on time ❤️

Buuuut now you prob. know what I’m working on XD. Idk if it’ll look good or clash with your decor.

And yeah no coffee from me, sorry!
Yay, thank you so much!

These fibro flares recently have been kicking my butt too, the cold & the rain storms keep just cycling it - I'm sorry you have this disaster as well.

Sitting here at a Holiday party ready to die because there's no way I can't overdo it in retail this time of year and every random part of my body that can be throbbing and freaking out - is.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A buddy sent this to me.
Screenshot_20231222_182906_Messenger.jpg

Any idea what type of fw

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay, thank you so much!

These fibro flares recently have been kicking my butt too, the cold & the rain storms keep just cycling it - I'm sorry you have this disaster as well.

Sitting here at a Holiday party ready to die because there's no way I can't overdo it in retail this time of year and every random part of my body that can be throbbing and freaking out - is.
You’re so welcome!

Yeah stress seems to be bad this time of year for retail workers. I could only imagine having the added excitement of a flare up to the mix :( hugs.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 41 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 148 73.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back