OP
OP
M

Mattj815

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just updating, added my fish a little earlier than I wanted to. I was using my old tank as a qt, but wasnt set up for a true qt and was getting sick of looking at all the algae in there.

My two clowns were doing great in there but of course started fighting while trying to move them. I made a thread asking about it, luckily they seem good so far. So added a snowflake and a davinci. Didnt know if I wanted to go mixed like that, we just couldnt decide what we liked more, so went with one of each.

Also added some frags. My first sps, which I am excited for. I posted pics and evrything looks ok so far. Also got a few frags at a local swap. After buying some designer zoas it makes my bland ones look, well bland. Dont wanna stick my nose up, but I think awesome designer zoas only from this point on.

Still researching skimmers which will probably be next since I have some fish in now.

Also want to get this qt done right so I can get another fish in there and actually qt for the correct time.

20180429_183621.jpg

20180429_183634.jpg

20180429_183641.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back