My New Skimmer

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my new skimmer that my buddy Mike from Home Grown Aquatics brought me today...this thing is a freakin cannon....I am super pleased with this skimmer..Mike carries some awsome products.....Thanks a million bro.....
DSCN0846.jpg

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ Nick. These IN series vertex skimmers are just bad *** I think they are one if the best these days.

OP
OP
M

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSCN0852.jpg
DSCN0851.jpg
hers a nog shot...we plugged this up around 7 pm friday night...its now 11:40am sunday morning...ummmmm...yep i think its working.....

OP
OP
M

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
to show off the size of this skimmer,thats a standard 55 gallon tank its sitting in...its a beast.....I just wished you would have brought some cannon balls with you Mike so we could have took out the pirates with this thing...

Billgax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSCN0852.jpg DSCN0851.jpg hers a nog shot...we plugged this up around 7 pm friday night...its now 11:40am sunday morning...ummmmm...yep i think its working.....

And for this... Your tank thanks you! lol. Vertex skimmers are one of our favorite for use on maintenance client tanks... they really strip the crud! Nice skimmer Sir!

OP
OP
M

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks billgax, i love it so far...my other skimmer was like a mrc or ets skimmer and it was a hoss,but ive never seen a skimmer do what this is done in 2 days....i have a half a cup of skimmate and im sure you know how big the cup is ont the vertex 250....WOW.....

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 175 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back