My new tank

Tonynv

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
17
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first time was a complete failure, lost all my fish and corals not to mention a few thousand dollars. This is my second time with a clean start. Wanted to read up and see what I could change this time around. Seems like I need to thank everyone who posted their own ideas and experiences

IMG_7852.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
My first time was a complete failure, lost all my fish and corals not to mention a few thousand dollars. This is my second time with a clean start. Wanted to read up and see what I could change this time around. Seems like I need to thank everyone who posted their own ideas and experiences

IMG_7852.jpeg
Welcome to R2R!! Looks like you are off to a great start!! THIS FORUM IS FULL OF INFO AND GREAT PEOPLE WHO ONLY WANT TO SEE OTHERS SUCCEED!!
 
My first time was a complete failure, lost all my fish and corals not to mention a few thousand dollars. This is my second time with a clean start. Wanted to read up and see what I could change this time around. Seems like I need to thank everyone who posted their own ideas and experiences

IMG_7852.jpeg
Welcome!

Tank looks awesome! It seems to be working out better for you this time around!
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world Tony. Looking good this time. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
IMG_0051.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new