My new toys

DontMakeNoSense

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
371
Reaction score
0
Location
Pauls Valley, OK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1394158753.596680.jpg


Got this today and already tried it out. When foraging polys you just cut them or is there something else that needs to be done.
 
Nice! I've been eying one up myself. How's the quality on the tools and the box?

When I picked up the box I was like "wow this is heavy" the bone cut shears are very heavy and everything else is a nice weight as well. I tries the scissors out on my polyps and they cut right through very well. I bought some of ecotech frag plugs and I like them. Bought a 50pc bag and got 54pc. I got board and just had to count them.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new