My Red and Green Haddonis

  • Thread starter Thread starter Willy315
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Willy315

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
192
Reaction score
154
Location
Indy
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd share a good pic of my anemones. I've had them both for over 5 years. Enjoy!

Anemones 11-26-2019.jpg
 
Very lovey carpets.

Do you still keep any other anemones? I think you had a gig or ritteri several years ago?
 
Very lovey carpets.

Do you still keep any other anemones? I think you had a gig or ritteri several years ago?
You must be thinking of someone else, I have never had a Gig or a Ritteri
 
Awesome! Always wanted a red and blue to go along with my green!
 
Is that the only anemone you have?
No, I have a multi colored gig and “had” a really nice S.Mertensii that I lost about a year ago. Also, a few different rock nems, but Carpets are my favorite.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new