My results for my ATI Analyse

Blue Ring Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
3,720
Reaction score
1,567
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P
Phosphorus
1147 µg/l
Ideal value: 14.69 µg/l
CRITICALLY HIGH
Critical
PO4
Phosphate
3.52 mg/l
Ideal value: 0.04 mg/l
CRITICALLY HIGH
Critical
 
Near nature
I
Iodine
209.7 µg/l
Ideal value: 63.67 µg/l
CRITICALLY HIGH
Critical

So these are the three that were the worse, I did a 5 gallon water change on my IM 15 AIO tank before I got the results.
I plan to do another WC of 3 gallons, that way the WC is not so dramatic.
Any thoughts or just do the second WC and they resubmit a new test.
Thanks in advance
 
I don't think the iodine is a concern, but if you are dosing it, I'd stop.

The phosphate is high, but a water change is not the best option for it. Even a 100% change may leave more than 1 ppm in the tank water after refill due to desorption from rock and sand.

What sort of tank is this? Is it doing OK?

If you choose to lower phospahte (say, with a binder of some sort), do so very slowly. More folks cause problems from dropping phosphate too fast than have actual issues at the elevated level.
 
This is a IM 15 AIO tank with a In- Tank caddie, 2 clowns and a couple of Ricordia and a

Acanthophyllia. that is not happy at all. I use Lugo Iodine but rarely actually, but I did just dose a drop or three over 2 weeks.​

 
This is a IM 15 AIO tank with a In- Tank caddie, 2 clowns and a couple of Ricordia and a

Acanthophyllia. that is not happy at all. I use Lugo Iodine but rarely actually, but I did just dose a drop or three over 2 weeks.​

I have the same system.
Can we get a pic?
 
^^^^ My G-Mail is full so I am trying to delete enough stuff so I can post the picture.
 
Here is the coral that is not happy
20260123_221426.jpg
 
It’s impossible to diagnose a chemical issue by looking at a coral, but I’d suggest that aside from unusual situations, it is not common for chemical issues to be the cause of a single coral not doing well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new