My Shallow Dream Build 60" × 30" × 17"

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL!! You should see the conversations we have that aren't in the thread :oops:

You mention those here, I THOUGHT THOSE CONVERSATIONS WERE JUST FOR US! ;Drowning;Drowning;Drowning

I feel SO betrayed....;Sorry

little loose feeling when installed...should be easy fix

I've noticed the same thing, they are a little loose on the locline so ill have to see how they hold up.

Oh my gosh, the scape is perfect! I've always wanted to do something like that, it's sick as a BTA lol
Good luck and God bless!

Thank you! Needs a little more work to get it where I want it exactly but the just of it is there :D:D

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See above /\ :p
Yeah...posts are showing up in weird order for me tonight...like the fact that your full scape just showed up ;Woot ...and you're reply to my earlier post showed up after the last one I made about the sad face...I'm going back to where I started today and going back through all the posts to see what I missed :p

EDIT: Did you see the little bit of plumbing I got done during the monsoon we had here over the weekend?

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know, with all of this craziness going on here. I've had a chance recently to sit back and reflect on what really matters most. And that's family. Whether it be our own, or our R2R Family. What matters is we are here for each other when needed. I hope through all of this, everyone doesn't lose sight of that.

I've recently been given some news that means come early January our family is going to be getting a little bigger...

20200608_200021.jpg

I hope everyone stays safe in these difficult times:)

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know, with all of this craziness going on here. I've had a chance recently to sit back and reflect on what really matters most. And that's family. Whether it be our own, or our R2R Family. What matters is we are here for each other when needed. I hope through all of this, everyone doesn't lose sight of that.

I've recently been given some news that means come early January our family is going to be getting a little bigger...

20200608_200021.jpg

Congratulations!! :D

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20200608_200021.jpg

Congratulations!!! That's awesome!

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man!!! I'm pretty friggen excited I had to share with someone so I figured why not you guys! The family won't know for another few weeks yet but I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer :p
I bet you are. Glad you shared with us. Now we all will have another little reefer to enable when the time comes. ;Woot

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice frag! That is awesome! Congratulations!
Congratulations. :)
Congratulations. That is awesome.

Now get water NaCl H2O in that tank while you still have time and energy.:cool:
Congratulations!!! That's awesome!
I bet you are. Glad you shared with us. Now we all will have another little reefer to enable when the time comes. ;Woot
Congratulations!
Congrats Josh!
How exciting, Congrats brother!

I don't think I've quote so many messages before in one go lol! But thank you all sooo much! My wife and I are VERY excited about the news and have already started working out the things we need to get done before the due date.

Ironically finishing the tank is very near to the top of the list as Ashley wants it to be filled and running beforehand so it's one less project. My plan anyway but her doing the pushing certainly helps out. :) And yes, one new frag (Little reefer) to enable as much as possible. I really hope they share the same passion as I do but obviously I can't bank on that 100%

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 27.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back