OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have 15 corals coming TCK tomorrow that I am excited for, I really liked the ones I got from them in the past so I am looking forward to the shipment tomorrow

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well my 15 corals arrived today from @TCK Corals and they all look great!! I really like the Wildcard Acro, I was a little worried the picture was under all blue but it definitely wasnt as it looks identical to their picture under my T5s as does the other 14 SPS I got. Very very happy with my order!

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The tank has really hit a good stride now, everything is growing the fastest it ever has for me in this hobby. I cut a good chunk of a colony/mini colony and in less then a week it is completely healed and already has PE coming out of it.

Reefer40b

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9ed9381cdfdf1eb8e59ef6d2fc1abc5a.jpg

Updated FTS. Corals are taking off but I’ve also been taking a good amount of frags :)
I'm liking that floating style main scape you have there in the center. Corals looking healthly too!

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is a wild coral that I have been cooking for a couple months now, I am liking it more and more the more it changes! Sorry for the blurry video as it was done with my iPhone

ajjw0828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just read through your build thread! You did a great job documenting everything, not only the positive stuff which is helpful! Tank and corals look amazing!! Do you mind me asking what your pH is? I saw you use kalk, just wondering if you use a reactor or via ATO?

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just read through your build thread! You did a great job documenting everything, not only the positive stuff which is helpful! Tank and corals look amazing!! Do you mind me asking what your pH is? I saw you use kalk, just wondering if you use a reactor or via ATO?

Thank you!!

My tank has been in an amazing place for about a year now. Corals are growing like crazy :) I did have a lot of setbacks before though and I am glad I documented them too!

My PH is only around 7.9-8.2 I am not sure why I cant get it any higher. That is with running kalk and a c02 scrubber. It is high enough for me but I wish I could get 8.1-8.3 like a lot of people, oh well.

One thing I have noticed that I think has made the biggest difference is making sure my TDS is always 0000 and making sure I do the 10% water changes every week to replenish the trace elements, especially with the very high amount of SPS I have.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back