My Tank (Crobatmc)

Crobatmc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the community. This tank has been going for 5 months now. I need to start adding more softies since I'm going for a easy maintenance tank but looking for more color to pop. A new glass slab is coming in the mail so hopefully I can move away from the acrylic piece. Also, I used a 3D printed egg with food safe PLA to keep the anemone for a bit. Seems to be working well. Since the cycle, parameters have been steady. This pic is actually a couple weeks old. I'll probably replace it soon but I'm trying to get my clowns to host the nem.

Equipment Info:
Size: 17 Gal. 15.7" cube
Filter: HOB Seachem Tidal 55
Wavemaker: Fluval Sea CP1
Light: SR Aquaristik Flex LED 30S
Heater: EHEIM Thermocontrol 75

LiveStock:
Clownfish X2
Yellow Rose Goby
Candy cane Pistol Shrimp
Green Star Polyp
Bubble Tip Anemone
Some hermits
Trochus and Cerith Snails

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg
IMG_2064.jpg
 
Your tank looks good! Be careful with PLA in water, as I have heard it can grow algae on it quickly and can disolve in water overtime. I love your clown fish though!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new