My tank in progress

GILLbert

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
28
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im still stocking and learning to balance my 150g, 40g sump reef tank. So far I haven't done too bad; from all the other people locally ive talked to about their tanks, ive been awfully lucky =)

P.S. im also trying to learn how to post pictures >_<
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 117
My glass was a bit dirty when I took the pictures. I had 3 lettuce nudi's that I wanted to make sure they had acclimation food I could see =P
 
Tank Is looking good keep it up.
 
tank looks really nice. I just posted my first picture too - didn't realize it would come out so big lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new