MyAI network not loading? AquaIllumination Lights

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time user of the MyAI app from AquailluMinatoku I’m now getting “connection timeout - check your wireless connection” My internet and wifi are fine and the light is showing solid green so I know it’s connected to the network. I logged in yesterday. Today I can’t access via the App or from an internet browser.

Is the AI network “down”?

I thought the lights retained their programming even if the Wi-Fi connection was lost?

AI Support even vis email is sending me bot responses. This will make me consider other lights

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1685051845887.png

raythereefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone ever get to the bottom of this ? Tried for last 2 days to connect to the my ai app to adjust lighting schedule for my hydra 26 lights and every time I'm getting a connection timeout error .

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone ever get to the bottom of this ? Tried for last 2 days to connect to the my ai app to adjust lighting schedule for my hydra 26 lights and every time I'm getting a connection timeout error .
Have you gone threw all the trouble shooting via the web site suggestions

raythereefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you gone threw all the trouble shooting via the web site suggestions
Tried the one regarding turning off other wireless devices. Didn't want to delete and reset the lights for them to not work at all. Only connected to the app a week ago no problems

raythereefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using ios on my girlfriends phone as the guy I got the tank off couldn't send the settings over to my android. Tried mobius it can't seem to find the lights (never has ). The hydra wifi network also doesn't appear on my available networks (never has as far as I'm aware )

raythereefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bluetooth is on a
When you got it did you do factory reset?
Don't think I did as the lights just started working when we connected them. Bluetooth is on , not showing the lights on available devices (should it ?) Will have to have a Google on how to clear cache can't find that on settings

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My thoughts are when you connected to power lights revert to thinking they are being controlled by previous owners device. IMO factory reset then pare it properly with your device.

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Factory reset then follow directions to pare with your device. Usually The plus sign in top of app

raythereefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My thoughts are when you connected to power lights revert to thinking they are being controlled by previous owners device. IMO factory reset then pare it properly with your device.
I have managed to log in before , the tank shows as local on my girlfriends phone ( if I log in using same account details on my phone no tank shows ?)

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn’t hurt to completely delete app and re download so you would be starting fresh

trainbob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’re using Wi-Fi to connect to your lights sometimes it helps to move your device next to your router the first time you connect

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back