Mystery Eggs on Glass

Zakary2003

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2023
Messages
602
Reaction score
287
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These eggs were on my glass this morning. I know it's a long shot, but can anyone ID them?

I have astrea, trochus, and Collonista snails, as well as some very small white pyramid snail shaped snails.

I also have a skunk shrimp and a pair of sexy shrimp but they usually carry their eggs.

There are some blue legged and red legged hermit crabs that spawn regularly but they don't lay eggs on glass. Same with my emerald crabs. I also have a pistol shrimp but again, they carry their eggs

As for fish, I have clowns, chromis, a male mandarin, and a female yasha goby.

I also have some peanut worms, spaghetti worms, and rock boring spinoid worms. I'm sure there are other tiny hitchhikers I've never noticed too.

20250510_122511.jpg 20250510_122503.jpg 20250510_122437.jpg 20250510_122405.jpg 20250510_122358.jpg 20250510_122330.jpg 20250510_122329.jpg 20250510_123100.jpg
 
Snail eggs. What are the white snails, not Pyramids right?
 
Snail eggs. What are the white snails, not Pyramids right?
Not the bad pyramids but shaped the same. They were here long before I added any corals or my clam so they must either eat algae, fish food, or the Collonista snails
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new