Mystery Snail

Isaac_Tang

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Messages
31
Reaction score
6
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Folks, so I noticed this little guy on the glass today, the tank is maybe about 5 or 6 months old, my rock is live rock but lately I haven’t added anything new, I’ve noticed some to what I believe are feather dusters that are growing on the rock work which I have no problem with however I saw this snail, it’s so tiny it’s about a centimeter if best, I just want to be sure he’s okay to be in the tank, it’s a mixed reef tank and sorry in advance for the poor picture quality it’s hard to focus the phone camera on something so tiny

CA68884D-3DEA-4E85-A4F1-68451073494F.jpeg 2DCF542C-E256-498F-B414-6C56A54A0CBF.jpeg
 
Hey Folks, so I noticed this little guy on the glass today, the tank is maybe about 5 or 6 months old, my rock is live rock but lately I haven’t added anything new, I’ve noticed some to what I believe are feather dusters that are growing on the rock work which I have no problem with however I saw this snail, it’s so tiny it’s about a centimeter if best, I just want to be sure he’s okay to be in the tank, it’s a mixed reef tank and sorry in advance for the poor picture quality it’s hard to focus the phone camera on something so tiny

CA68884D-3DEA-4E85-A4F1-68451073494F.jpeg 2DCF542C-E256-498F-B414-6C56A54A0CBF.jpeg
He'll probably be ok but he might be lonely? I have something similar that has appeared in my tank and I think they are probably dangerous only to algae.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new