Mystery worm

coraler07

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
11
Location
bethesda
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I just got some live rock and I found a thick black worm with pointy things on it. It was in a cranny so I could not get a good look it a pic. Any ideas
 
I also found this guy
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 115
He appears to be a couple mm nudibranch. He is yellow and his pokey things (appendages) have purple tips does anyone know what it is
 
He appears to be a couple mm nudibranch. He is yellow and his pokey things (appendages) have purple tips does anyone know what it is
Definitely looks Nudi to my eyes, however, no idea which with that colour....I would pull it if you can to sump and wait for someone to positive ID....
 
Hello I just got some live rock and I found a thick black worm with pointy things on it. It was in a cranny so I could not get a good look it a pic. Any ideas
As for this, did we see the appendage of a black bristleworm?
 
Thank you he is hiding in live rock and is so small if do not think I can find him, let alone force him out to catch. If he does come out I think I will put him in the sump like suggested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new