Myzislow's Custom 95 Gallon Rimless

wow 47 guests viewing, c'mon and register it only takes a second :bigsmile:

Skinz-Thanks man!! I have 2 MP40w on opposing sides and a mag 9.5 for return.
 
...Please excuse all the frags littered across the sand

Gonna need a bigger tank soon, LOL! :wink:

Seriously, you have some beauties (corals and fish) in there. We enjoyed the vid's - thanks for sharing! :bigsmile:
 
Gonna need a bigger tank soon, LOL! :wink:

Seriously, you have some beauties (corals and fish) in there. We enjoyed the vid's - thanks for sharing! :bigsmile:
lol tell me about it, the tank hasnt even been up for a year yet and I already feel an upgrade coming. Hopefully this setup will keep me entertained for at least another year or so.

Thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoyed.
 
A few shots from early Feb.





^^Not the focus I was after, but I still like the shot!















Sorry the FTS is so small. I'm not sure why Flickr resized it...
 
Fantastic pics of your gorgeous tank and livestock... Thanks for sharing!
 
Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed!

And thank you Jake!! Your pics rock man, I appreciate it as always!!
 
Where did you get your light fixture? I am setting up a rimless 57gallon Oceanic Illuminata (36"x18"x20") and was wondering if that would be a good fixture for my tank. I tried googling it, but could not find it.
 
Where did you get your light fixture? I am setting up a rimless 57gallon Oceanic Illuminata (36"x18"x20") and was wondering if that would be a good fixture for my tank. I tried googling it, but could not find it.
got it from a local reefer. It would def work, may be a bit much for your tank as the spread is really large from the reflector. You always have more than enough light tho haha
 
Love the way your sps grow up that slope!

A few shots from early Feb.





^^Not the focus I was after, but I still like the shot!















Sorry the FTS is so small. I'm not sure why Flickr resized it...
 
What is this Acro called?

6944996537_c7123a055b_b.jpg
 
I see like 5 acros in that pic :bigsmile: haha jk. That guy is my colony of 30k lokani I've had since Nov. 2008. It has really taken a liking to this new setup!

Here is an old shot in the 29g from Aug 09
zoanthids796-1.jpg
 
Ha ha yeah that is the one that I was talking of. I have something very similar but not sure if it is the 20K or 30K, looking at yours I think I have the 30K.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new