Myzislow's Custom 95 Gallon Rimless

I havent seen this thread in a while but from what ive seen i need to log off and make time to view this thread later. btw, the rockscape looks sorta like a recliner! taking the whole relaxation part of this hobby to another level! Colors look awesome and i like how you have the chalices on the rock. nice tank upgrade
 
I havent seen this thread in a while but from what ive seen i need to log off and make time to view this thread later. btw, the rockscape looks sorta like a recliner! taking the whole relaxation part of this hobby to another level! Colors look awesome and i like how you have the chalices on the rock. nice tank upgrade
Thanks man, glad you enjoyed!

Looking back on things its been about a year to the day that I added coral to this tank, crazy how time flies.

From this:
IMAG0352.jpg


To this:
[video=youtube;sPuQMIcYe6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPuQMIcYe6o&context=C4a9d05eADvjVQa1PpcFNh vhko33OLMUZDfaxTap5qHdtW-jNfpAw=[/video]

I was teasing my fish with the baster before a water change today and figured I snap a quick vid haha. Hopefully I'll have some new pics soon, even if they are just iPhone shot's; better than nothin I guess.
 
Here are some pics of my chalice collection:

Tickle me pink(excuse the bubble algae :squigglemouth:):
ticklemepink.jpg


AC Strawberry(s):
strawberrymelon.jpg


Crazy fox:
crazyfox.jpg


Neptunes Kyrpto(It is so bright it throws off the iPhone camera):
kyrpto.jpg


kyrpto2.jpg


Karl's candlelight, such an awesome OG piece:
karls.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wish I woulda jumped on that Kryto when I had a chance at Neptunes. Your Karls Candlelight is huge.
 
haha, I did feed them right after :wink:

[video=youtube;8qrG62p1YMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qrG62p1YMo&context=C4ee7b4fADvjVQa1PpcFMc ek8cYf6K6p-YghibemMX3EFkfMzONdI=[/video]

The krypto is probabaly my favorite pink watermelon that I've owned, with my bazooka joe(RIP) when it was peaking coming in at a close second.
I love the karl's man; super hardy for me and by far the brightest coral in the tank. It just pops from across the room!
 
Nice video, awsome sps growth in a year very impressive, keep the updates coming.
 
Thanks guys! I just took some more iPhone shots and will throw them up later today. I'll try to keep the updates coming.
 
Looks great! Everything seems to be growing in nicely! 1smile1
 
Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed! I'll keep the updates coming.
 
Just discovered my Target mandarin loves spectrum thera A 1mm pellets!

[video=youtube;GxZozG0x8zI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxZozG0x8zI[/video]
 
Figured I'd add a little update for May. Things are doing well for the most part. Still battling bubble algae vigorously which isn't fun, but I finally think I have the upper hand. The fish are all doing well and getting along, I think I'm pretty much done as far as fish stocking goes.

Updated fish list:
1 Tomini Tang
1 Copperband butterly
1 Rosy scale fairy wrasse
1 Unknown flasher wrasse
2 Male flame wrasse that used to fight badly every night, but with addition of the lyretail group it stopped and they get along fine now..
2 Bartletts Anthias; Male and Female
5 Red Sea Lyretail Anthias; 1 Male and 4 Females
2 Helfrichi firefish
2 ORA Snowflake clownfish; Male and Female
1 spotted mandarin
1 springeri dottyback
1 Red Banded Hi-fin Dottyback

Few iPhone shots and a video clip:

photo43.jpg


photo32.jpg


photo24.jpg


photo14.jpg


fish132.jpg


[video=youtube;Tv5o2DIemG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv5o2DIemG4[/video]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new