Myzislow's Custom 95 Gallon Rimless

Awesome tank. I would love to see a picture of your ORA Purple Pillow
 
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Skinz- Yup, that's a purple sea fan I picked up Dbarsotti; really filled in the back left of the tank, looks really good in person IMO.

racerw-Thanks! It doesnt pop real well in the iphone vid, but it is next to jawbreaker @ around 1:06 mark.

Older shot of it:
6798884008_484c48c48d_b.jpg

I need to get an updated shot as it has grown a little bit since this pic
 
One of the best tanks around IMO and it keeps getting better. Love the pics and the video. The entire system is well thought out. And the growth proves that. Keep it up - can't wait to see future updates.
 
This tank inspires me to get some SPS sticks going in my tank.

Very nice reef!!!
 
myzislow...thanks!!! Keep me in mind if you ever frag it please
 
Thanks again everybody!

One of the best tanks around IMO and it keeps getting better. Love the pics and the video. The entire system is well thought out. And the growth proves that. Keep it up - can't wait to see future updates.
Thanks Craig, means a lot coming from you; I feel much the same about your setup.

This tank inspires me to get some SPS sticks going in my tank.

Very nice reef!!!
Don't do it!!! You'll be addicted LOL. Honestly you'll love acropora; nothing better IMO than a full blown SPS reef.

racerw-You got it! Seems like a slow grower, but it's picking up some steam lately. I'm tempted to move it into more light but it has settled in nicely where I have it so I don't think I want to mess with things.
 
racerw-You got it! Seems like a slow grower, but it's picking up some steam lately. I'm tempted to move it into more light but it has settled in nicely where I have it so I don't think I want to mess with things.[/QUOTE]

Yikes dont do it. I had one that was doing great moved it and STN'd also had one and fragged it and STN'd:(
Good luck get it growing and send me a nice piece!!! Thanks
 
Great video! :pop2: Can't believe it was taken with your iphone... Did I see a couple of fairy wrasses in there? :bigsmile:
 
Yikes dont do it. I had one that was doing great moved it and STN'd also had one and fragged it and STN'd:(
Good luck get it growing and send me a nice piece!!! Thanks
Yeah, on second thought I am going to leave it be lol. It's been there from the beginning and seems to like it.

Great video! :pop2: Can't believe it was taken with your iphone... Did I see a couple of fairy wrasses in there? :bigsmile:
Thanks! Yeah, I have a "pair" of flame wrasse, a big boss rosy scale, and an unknown flasher of some sort. I'm tempted to add another fairy of some sort but not sure how the gang would react as everybody is getting along great these days.
 
Looks great josh... Wish I still had my sticks..:cry:
Thanks Lee! Whenever you are ready, you know where to get some! I've been snipping quite a bit lately out of necessity.

Thinking about throwing some packs together here soon; I need to clear these racks.
 
Last edited:
Awesome video Josh, tank is looking great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new