Nano reefer blenny?

@jessnanoreef Midas Blennies get up to around 5 inches but they're not very good swimmers. Nevertheless, a 20 gallon is probably too small. But there are plenty of other blennies to choose from. WELCOME !!!!
 
Welcome! There was just a member posting how much they regretted a midas in a small tank. My vote is to seriously consider a tailspot. They are really fantastic fish. Completely comical. I promise it will become your favorite fish.
really? I am looking to get a midas blenny too, but now im not sure haha!! i want 1 blenny, its either a midas/bicolour/ tailspot
 
Welcome!
Nanos are awesome!

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office
 
New reefer here. I love the life of a reef tank so I finally started one of my own a few months ago. It is a 20 gallon tank and only has 2 clown fish and would love to add a Midas Blenny. Those would be my only fish in this tank. I have some hermit crabs and plan on just adding corals. Would the Midas Blenny work or should I just wait until I can upgrade my tank size? What other Blennies would work if the Midas is a no go?
How's the tank going? Have any updates for us? Would love to hear about it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new