Nassarius issues??

sealed

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
Greensboro
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added in a serious snail to my tank about a week ago. It immediately burrowed into the sand. I have not seen its siphon since then. I will occasionally bump it when I see its shell towards the surface of the sand to see if it’s still kickin’, which it is.

why no siphon though? Too deep I presume; if I can see the shell I should be able to see the siphon right?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new