NBA Finals

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
259
Location
So California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it is time. what does everyone think? how many games and whom.

I will admit I am a Laker fan at heart and would love to see them win. although last year i was hoping Cleveland would have made the finals but that did not happen. So we have an old school match with much history going on should be some good games coming up soon.
so i will be the first to say GO LAKERS.. Fisher you are my hero!:bigsmile:
 
Go lakers!!!
 
Lakers in 6!

Yeap...Lakers all the way! Although I doubt the Lakers are going to take it in 6 games. Stats wise I believe the Celtics are favored to win this series.
It is going to be a tough but awesome series.
 
Lakers have home court advantage since Orlando and Cleveland are out. I'm hoping Lakers in 6, but wouldn't be surprised to see them in LA for game 7!
 
I keep waiting for Bird and Magic. This series brings back memories. I definitely think the games will be close but the Laker's have the intangible that is KOBE!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new