Nedd TruLumen LED strip input....

Oldsalt01

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2015
Messages
526
Reaction score
371
Location
Palm Bay, Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had experience with them on a Nano? I'm looking to upgrade my Biocube 14's lighting and get rid of the CFL's, mostly for heat control, but partly for just upgrading the lighting and include dimming ability. Right now, cost is the prohibitive factor or I'd go to RapidLED.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new