Need an identification

toddb93

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2022
Messages
78
Reaction score
38
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I wanted to reach out again because I noticed something on the glass of my tank this morning and I believe I also saw one on the Roch this morning also. I will attach a picture of what looks like some sort of worm if anybody can help me identify this and let me know if it is harmful or safe to just keep in the tank.

IMG_0206.jpeg
 
BristleWorm. Some consider them helpful CUC, most consider pests.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new