NEED FACTORY RESET ON RADION GEN 3

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it’s a rental then take it back and get one that works.
I thought he meant the light is a rental then i thought would anyone even rent a light.
So i think he means his house/ apartment is a rental so doesnt want 2 holes in 2 ceiling which is very considerate.
But every rental ive had i just do what i wanted and made safe and tidy and when left just left it in good shape.no landlord ever complained and not for 2 little holes in ceiling that bit of poli filler will solve ^_^

OP
OP
GHOSTLY

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ok here a link about hanging lights.wouldnt cost that much in materials i doubt like £ 20 or something and would be very simple to do.

Aw ok just read post you posted.
Fair enough if dont think can do it,i totally understand.maybe your dad could help you do it and as for rental,after take lights down just bit of poli filler to fill in holes .

But ok if not an option you need someone who a wizard on these lights and can help you but calling light manufacturer up and telling them your problem i thought would been your best bet.anyhow good luck and hope someone helps you or you get help

Maybe this guy still got some left at $35 shipped,not sure if you could or not,but just a thought.
I... I uh can't afford that. I just borrowed 100 and payed it back so I have almost 23 left but I will be selling some things like algae

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i get it.its hard being young.
Little bit if advice if you willing to take it.
This not about the light but things in general, Dont be afraid to try new things,they may seem daunting at first but alot of things in life are easier than they first seem,so give it a go and break the job down into smaller sections if needed then as you try and successfully do one thing ,you then get confidence to try other stuff.and if need help or advice dont be shy and just ask,most people willing to help to some degree.
But wish you best of luck and i really hope you get this light sorted as can see you passionate and want whats best for the corals

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought he meant the light is a rental then i thought would anyone even rent a light.
So i think he means his house/ apartment is a rental so doesnt want 2 holes in 2 ceiling which is very considerate.
But every rental ive had i just do what i wanted and made safe and tidy and when left just left it in good shape.no landlord ever complained and not for 2 little holes in ceiling that bit of poli filler will solve ^_^
Ah geez. My mistake. Apologies.

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
right now im diffusing the light with thin pieces of wax or any paper
Ok you be careful though as light=heat + paper = could = fire.
Im not sure how old you are when say you a kid but maybe ask your parents if its safe to do.
I remember when younger i put my red liverpool football top over a bedside lamp to make my room glow red and football top started to burn.so good you thinking of ways to make light less intense but be careful please

OP
OP
GHOSTLY

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not sure how old you are when say you a kid but maybe ask your parents if its safe to do.
I remember when younger i put my red liverpool football top over a bedside lamp to make my room glow red and football top started to burn.so good you thinking of ways to make light less intense but be careful please
The paper is on the lid about 8 inches away plus I have the fan. It’s nots directly touching

OP
OP
GHOSTLY

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My parents kind of leave me to my reef.

OP
OP
GHOSTLY

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the setup

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 22

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 46 27.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 78 47.0%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back